Please note the following line-up changes to NRS network shows. If a show is not listed, it is unchanged. Dates are inclusive, times are local to the program source.
Daylight Saving (EDT) starts 1st Sunday of October at 0200, clocks go forward 1 hour and ends 1st Sunday in April at 0300, clocks go back 1 hour.
News Services operate to normal schedules through the year; exception is weekend format applies for a two week period Christmas / New Year.
Program Changes, including Presenter Leave and replacement announcer(s):
- Afternoons Deborah Knight
- replacement George Moore 06.07 to 17.07.2020
- Australia Overnight with Michael McLaren
- Australia Overnight with Tony Moclair
- Ben Fordham Comments, Highlights, Weekend Edition
- Money News and Money Week Brooke Corte
- replacement Scott Haywood 13.07 to 16.07.2020
- Neil Mitchell Show
- replacement Tony Jones 13.07 to 24.07.20
- Nights Denis Walter
- replacement Andrew McLaren 29.06 to 10.07.2020
- Nights John Stanley
- replacement Luke Grant 06.07 to 16.07.2020
- Ray Hadley Country Music Countdown
- Ray Hadley Morning Show and Weekend Highlights
- Remember When
- Tom Elliott
- replacement Heidi Murphy 06.07 to 17.07.2020
- Wide World of Sports Mark Levy